Throughout his career, Clay has led engagement for a diverse group of stakeholders across the public and private sectors and has seen the transformative nature of globalization and the power that can come from strategic stakeholder engagement. Whether you are looking to strengthen your relationships in Washington or expand into new regions around the world, Clay will work with you to define your goals and create a strategic plan that will achieve the transformational change you've been seeking.
Areas where Clay can help advance your objectives include:
- Mapping and advising on engagement with U.S. Government departments and agencies
- Introductions and engagement with the Diplomatic Corps in Washington, DC
- Connections with public and private sector organizations that align with your priorities
- Analyze your stakeholder engagement and work to create opportunities to strengthen it
- Ensure your event location, audience and program aligns to achieve strategic objectives